Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Personal Testimony/View of Life

I am number six in a large family of 12 children; we were all born to the same mother and father. I have seen the entrance of life into this world a number of times through experiences with my family and in my nursing career. Life is a beautiful and surreal thing that we all have the privilege of being a part of. That privilege is granted to us by a greater power. I have a testimony in the God who holds that power. The Earth we live on was created for the soul purpose that those who are placed on it could learn, grow and develop spiritually in order to return to God our loving heavenly father. Heavenly Father has a a plan of happiness for all of us on this earth and central to that plan is family. Children born into righteous gospel-oriented and loving families are ensured a healthy environmental for their own spiritual and mental growth in life. I was blessed to be born to exceptionally loving and spiritually strong parents who planted a seed in my heart of true testimony that I was able to cultivate and strengthen on my own. It is through life that we as individuals are tested and given trials to prove our worthiness to return to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment